What is a Cookie?
A Cookie means a small file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site;
We use the following Cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – These are Cookies that are required for the operation of our site. They include, for example, Cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site;
- Analytical/Performance Cookies – It is important for Us to understand how you use Our Site, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping Us to improve Our Site and your experience of it.
- Persistent Cookies – Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
- Session Cookies – Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Site until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
You are able to block Cookies by activating the setting on your browser, which allows you to refuse the setting of all, or some Cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all Cookies (including essential Cookies) you may not be able to access all, or parts of our site.
The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/microsoft-edge (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
- Safari (macOS):
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-Cookieswebsite-preferences
&hl=en (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own